Image from: http://www.sanzarrugby.com/therugbychampionship/news/dan-carter-ruled-out-for-the-all-blacks/
We want to know:
- How many Room 11s would it take to weigh the same as the All Blacks?
- How much more do the All Blacks weigh in comparison to Room 11?
- How many boots are on the field?
- How many Room 11s would we need to be the same height as the All Blacks?
- How many stripes are there on their socks altogether?
- How many test matches has Richie played compared to Dan?
- How many All Blacks would it take to measure the same as a goal post?
- How many meters of cable are used by the TV cameras?
- How many Room 11s would it take to cover the whole pitch?
- How old are the All Blacks put together?
- What is the difference of age compared to the All Blacks and Kauri Block?
- What is the average age of an All Black?
Please share any questions you may have with us, we would love to hear your ideas.
Tutorials will be placed on the maths page to help us.